Things to consider when choosing a car repair garage
Saturday 15 October, 2011
1. Does the garage specialise in the type of vehicle you have?
2. Does the garage have the correct equipment for your car?
3. Can you watch your car being repaired?
4. Will you receive a free 20 point check?
5. Is the garage clean and tidy?
6. Will you be spoken to in plain English not technical jargon?
7. Will you be given the opportunity to look at any faults on your car that are reported?
8. Will your invoice be in plain English?
9. Is the contact number a land line, not a mobile?
10. Has the garage some trading history?
11. Does the garage have any awards/recognitions?
12. Are you able to read any testimonials?
13. What are people saying about them on forums?
14. Will your car MOT be only £34.95?
15. Will you be offered a price match promise, and beat any other written quote by 5%?
Russell Automotive Centre can match all these requirements.
Here’s 6 more reasons to choose Russell Automotive Centre…
1. Russell Automotive Centre won the Gold Award for Best Independent Service Provider 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 at the Audi Driver Awards.
2. No work is ever carried out to your car without your authorisation.
3. Russell Automotive Centre’s servicing does not affect the manufacturer’s warranty.
4. FREE tyre tread depth and oil level check for all customer vehicles.
5. FREE car wash and vacuum for all customers paying minimum of one hour labour.
6. Russell Automotive Centre is dedicated to providing honest, personal, quality car repairs and servicing at reasonable prices – using only manufacture trained technicians.
We are Londons leading Audi, VW, Seat and Skoda Specialist and have now won the Audi Driver Independent Service Provider award for the 4th year in a row.
We have the same diagnosis equipment as a main dealer for all Audi, VW, Seat and Skoda repairs, diagnosis, key and immobiiser coding.
Book in your Audi, VW, Bentley, SEAT or Skoda using our form or call our team on 0208 2000 995.
Fleet Manager, Fleet Van Servicing Centre North London.
Whilst travelling to you you ordered the part, and an hour after my initial call my van was on the lift and a new starter-motor was being fitted. An hour later I was on my way back to work. I cannot thank you enough for your help. Not only did you go out of your way to keep us working, you did it at a very sensible price.